Dec 17, 2019
This week I have been focusing on combining all the elements that I have worked on separately together. As show below, I installed most of the game elements like the pop bumpers, the playfield arrow inserts, and the slingshots into the playfield. I also started milling out the borders that keep the ball in play.
I’ve also wired about of the elements that I have installed as well. However, when I tested them with the relays that I have, the amount of current that was drawn caused the switch to weld closed. Therefore, I need to figure out a solution to this by either using automotive relays or a different switching mechanism.